Nov 3, 2013

39 days to go!

The count down continues to The Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug!

An awesome new poster has been released of Richard Armitage who portrays Thorin Oakenshield.

Tomorrow is the world wide fan event. I guess I didn't win the trip to NYC that TheOneRing.net was giving away as my phone has not rung.  So I will be joining the rest of the fans on The Hobbit Youtube Channel at 5 PM EST.

Thirty-nine days!  My anticipation knows no bounds!  To keep me going I've shared my favorite trailer.

My copy of the extended edition of the first movie should arrive Tuesday. Hobbity goodness!




“The Eleven king looked sternly upon Thorin, when he was brought before him, and asked him many questions. 
But Thorin would only say that he was starving. 
"Why did you and your folk three times try to attack my people at their merrymaking?" asked the king.
"We did not attack them," answered Thorin, "we came to beg because we were starving."
"Where are your friends now, and what are they doing?"
"I don't know, but I expect that they're all starving in the forest."
"What were you doing in the forest?"
"Looking for food and drink, because we were starving."
"And what brought you into the forest at all?" asked the king angrily. 
At that Thorin shut his mouth and would not say another word.”

No comments:

Post a Comment